P4300R1 Series Polyethylene Foam Tapes are composed of medium density foam coated with a permanent, pressure sensitive, acrylic adhesive on one side and removable, pressure sensitive, acrylic adhesive on the other.
- Technical Specs
- Product Highlights
- Application Notes
- Available Options
Contact us for technical specifications
- Constructed of a medium density polyethylene foam
- Available with permanent / removable, double sided adhesive coating
- Provide a strong, long lasting bond on high and low energy surfaces (permanent side)
- Exhibit high flexibility and conformability
- Remove easily and cleanly from most surfaces (removable side)
- Resist staining and discoloration
P4300R1 Series Polyethylene Foam Tapes are designed for use in constructing point-of-purchase displays, mounting signs, and bonding ceiling and window mounts.
- Point-of-Purchase Displays
Ensure bonding surfaces are well unified, clean, dry and free of dirt and oils. Apply firm and even pressure to improve adhesive-to-surface contact. Allow proper temperature and time to enhance bond strength as adhesive flows onto the surface.
- Release Liner: White Paper
- Custom die-cut shapes
IN NO EVENT WILL PRES-ON OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, CLAIMS, OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR LOST OPPORTUNITIES) RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS PRODUCT OR THE USE, MISUSE, PURCHASE, OR SALE OF THIS PRODUCT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE, AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Any specifications, instructions, or other information provided by Pres-On in connection with this product are provided for informational purposes only and shall not be deemed to impose any representations, warranties, covenants or other obligations upon Pres-On or any of its affiliates.